That's pretty vicious don't cha think ?
Why would you say something like that?
I'm not gunna battle with you about it.
You'll have enough oposition to this post as it is.
Good luck kid.
Saw the photos and realized that somebody on this board has a much higher opinion of themselves than what reality would dictate. Chick, you aint bad, but come on. No biggs. Age and time are a bitch. I was not impressed, no matter how many names you can drop, stick to your fluff and fold.
That's pretty vicious don't cha think ?
Why would you say something like that?
I'm not gunna battle with you about it.
You'll have enough oposition to this post as it is.
Good luck kid.
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">i agree [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]Saw the photos and realized that somebody on this board has a much higher opinion of themselves than what reality would dictate. Chick, you aint bad, but come on. No biggs. Age and time are a bitch. I was not impressed, no matter how many names you can drop, stick to your fluff and fold.
Well saying "she ain't bad" is a compliment coming from you. I was expecting YOU of all people to come out and say that I was down right ugly.
I would love to see what YOU look like? We still dont even know if your a male or a female. The only thing I know about you is that you are one BITTER and SORRY MOTHERFUCKER! [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]
All in all, I'm flattered, your jealousy elevates me! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
If there werent such lame asses like you on the board, I wouldn't feel the necessity to name drop. Trust me, I could name drop and say way more than I ever do. I know alot of people in this scene, and alot going on in it. 99% I keep off of this board. If you psychotic fuckheads wouldn't post such disrespectful, mindless nonsense because your too far out there to even have a clue to what this scene is really about then I wouldn't feel the need to defend it the way I do. Not that I am the almighty teacher and I know it all, but sometimes I feel the need to educate stupid fucks like you hiding behind your computer with nothing positive to ever say. Your existence is so petty and beneath me. I will post no more on your thread regardless of how much you try to antagonize me, I'm not going to continue wasting my energy sinking to your level. You know what I look like, I usually post where I'm going. I've invited you in the past to meet me face to face. That's an open invitation. C'mon muster up a little courage......I'd love to size your ass up in person you DELUSIONAL INERNET DIPSHIT!! [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img]
I'd like to see how you turn out as a whole when your 31, Little Miss Teenage Lolas, especially living in that desert heat! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I have nothing against you, you have the right to your opinion. For all I know you have the hots for Ness now, but you were probably a Ricky Martin fan at 13. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.
I appreciate all the compliments from everyone.
But, obviously everyone has different taste. Some people like white meat, some people like dark meat. Some people like shitake mushrooms and tofu. I have said OVER and OVER that beauty comes from within.
~Nuff said!
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">HAHA, the legend, Telling Them. I can't wait for the replies.Originally posted by tellingthem:
Saw the photos and realized that somebody on this board has a much higher opinion of themselves than what reality would dictate. Chick, you aint bad, but come on. No biggs. Age and time are a bitch. I was not impressed, no matter how many names you can drop, stick to your fluff and fold.
yeah, we need to shake things up in here a bit. I think without conflict we'd all be pretty bored, wouldn't we. Telling Them told'em again. He's got his work cut out for him
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">That's dick, man...Originally posted by tellingthem:
Saw the photos and realized that somebody on this board has a much higher opinion of themselves than what reality would dictate. Chick, you aint bad, but come on. No biggs. Age and time are a bitch. I was not impressed, no matter how many names you can drop, stick to your fluff and fold.
But it's cool, I could go for an argument right about now.
You are a lot better than what was expected. I was waiting to see some fat chick with blue hair and a beard. I was wrong, you actually are attractive and have all your teeth. And like you said we all have opinions. I could give two shits and a spanish whore of what you assume about me, cause your assumptions are based on anger. And what i assume of you is based on your actions. The first time i saw your picture I thought they are wrong, she doesn't have a penis, she's cute. But after the fourth picture of you it got old, fast. It then became apparent that you have a high opinion of yourself. And after reading the previous threads, you obviously like telling us of the people you hang out with. Some call that "name dropping". There is no action nor fact that can back up your opinion of me. And sorry i can't help the fact that you're 31 and i'm 18. Please note that your 31 years of so called 'experience' don't scare me, and i will not bow before it. [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]
I think you're pretty f'n hot, but what do I know, I'm an old man of 32.
Bookmarks